Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

The first experience of True Love

 Author Fazila Nawaz




I travel almost the entire world but never experience meeting a true lover whose love story would force me to believe that love is not limited to boundaries of religion and region. I have read several love stories but before I met Aryeh in Turkey I was thinking that the crazy love which the world call “true love” can only be found in novels and tales. I met Aryeh outside a graveyard, playing flute-producing melancholic, sad, and haunting nodes that would make even a stone-hearted person cry for no reason. Like all others, I was also attracted by his sad flute nodes. Life is a mixture of happiness and sorrows but his music was always manifesting life as a journey of sorrows. One day when I asked him why he always plays sad nodes. He began his story by saying that “the journey of life is full of petals and thorns. The flower, whose fragrance is absorbed in my spirit, is wilted. Now I only pick thrones that munched my spirit and let that fragrance flow in my veins.” He loved a Turkish girl who belonged to a prestigious Muslim family. As happens in such stories, the girl becomes the victim of honor killing when caught red-handed with the Jewish boy. 

This love story reminds me of the times of my childhood when my grandma was telling me fairytales. I was always looking at my life with a practical approach because I never felt the bond of love between my parents. Thus that relationship ended and which poisoned my brain to think about love as something fictional. Therefore, her tales always agitated me but after I heard this sad love story my mind welcomed the winds of love and I allowed them to transform me. Hence, then I started feeling the world of love. The love story of Aryeh didn’t reach the station of a happy ending. Maybe God ends some love stories with a sad ending to let others know how powerful love is. It always stays alive even when the flash has got back to its original shape. Love always takes a breath in the heart and upgrades the spirit. It is the only path where a human can find his creator in himself. Love transforms humans and helps to find the creator. Love is completeness; it gives perfection to human life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments